About Scalp Micro-pigmentation
Scalp micro-pigmentation is camouflaging of bald area on the head so that it apprears as if there is small hair in that area. This adds to the look of the face hence many people want it to get it done.
Who Can Go For Scalp Micro Pigmentation
- People who are bald
- People for whom hair transplant cannnot be done due to some reason.
- Post hair transplant for virtually increasing the thickness of the hair.
- For covering alopecia affected areas.
- For reddening of lips
- For covering scars and accident marks that are left on the bald area.
- Eye-brow shaping and beard shaping
- Covering white patches of Vitiligo
Scalp Micro Pigmentation Procedure
The place where pigmentation is done is marked, a suitable color with which pigments need to be done is chosen based on the skin color and hair color. Then pigments are made on the area like people do tattooing on the skin with needle. This is why it is also called hair tattooing.
Does scalp micropigmentation hurt?
How many sessions are required?
What is the cost of scalp micro pigmentation?
Are there any side effects associated?
WHY CHOOSE US
- Very few clinics offer this rare service and we are one of them
- We are having experience of more than 7 years in doing scalp micropigmentation
- 24/7 availability for aftercare.
- Long-lasting results with a hairline that suits your face.
- Our clientele includes actors, businessmen, politicians, models, and other celebrities from many fields.
- The procedure is done by an experienced dermatologist (Dr. Harish Prasad) and his team of technicians.
- We do all types of pigments: scalp, lips, eyebrows, beard, covering alopecia and vitiligo.