About Vitiligo Treatment
Vitiligo or white patches or leucoderma is a skin condition where there is Loss Of pigmentation, due to either damage or death of the pigment-producing cell in the skin.
Causes of Vitiligo
- It’s an autoimmune condition ie ones own body immunity is destroying the pigment cells randomly
- It can also be due to simple deficiencies of vitamins and minerals.
- Other diseases like thyroid, diabetes or pernicious anemia can be associated or can trigger Vitiligo.
- Stress is a major aggravating factor.
- Sometimes trauma, infection and even fever can trigger it
What should I do if I get white patches?
Not all white patches are Vitiligo, there are many conditions which present as white like a fungal infection, IGH, LSEA, morphea and hence an expert examination is required
People say there is no treatment of Vitiligo
It’s the past now, there are various treatment modalities at vitals starting from simple creams, supplements, phototherapy, excimer lamp and the more advanced treatments like Melanocyte transplantation.
There could be many more doubts regarding these diseases, please go through FAQs and if you still have doubts, we are just a call away at +91 92068 69610
When is the ideal time for taking treatment?
What is the duration of treatment ?
What is light treatment or photo-therapy?
Will Vitiligo spread to others?
Does treatments require any blood test?
WHY CHOOSE US
- You don't have many choices! (We proud ourselves on one of the rarest clinics that treat Vitiligo.)
- 100+ People treated with vitiligo.
- Affordable cost (we are rare but have made the treatment affordable!)
- State of art facilities.
- Highly trained staff, we strive for perfection.
- We are available 24/7 for all your queries (we clear even the silliest doubts!)
What Our Patients Say
Names have been changed to maintain the privacy of the patients.