About Acne/Pimples and Its Scar Treatment
Acne, commonly known as pimple, makes face look ugly and when left untreated for a longer period of time, leaves a scar on the skin, may it be face or chest or back. Though most of us have experienced it, it is always better to get it treated to keep the skin healthy, smooth and good looking.
Causes of Acne/Pimple
- Hormonal imbalance
- Weather or Climatic conditions
- Usage of unprescribed creams
Treatment Methods for Acne and Its Scars
For Acne or Pimple
Usually, chemical peels are done along with prescribing some medications and creams but it is always tailor-made and not the general solution as every acne case is different. A thorough investigation of skin, medical history, acne severity is done to understand the root cause of the acne before treating or prescribing any sort of medicine or creams.
For Acne Scars
Advanced micro needling-rf is done which reduces the scars. It is always better to get treatment for acne scars at the early stage itself as some scars might become permanent. Dermatosurgery procedures done for acne scars are:
- Punch excision
- Punch flotation
- Dermal grafting
- Fillers for acne scars
Is there a cure for acne or pimples?
Can acne scars be completely ironed out?
Can I go out in the sunlight right after the treatment?
How many sessions does it take to see results?
What is the cost of acne treatment?
WHY CHOOSE US
- We give tailor-made treatment for acne which has given us a higher success rate at treating pimples.
- Advanced micro needling-rf is used for acne scar treatment and not the outdated derma roller.
- 24/7 availability for aftercare.
- The procedure is done by an experienced dermatologist (Dr. Harish Prasad) and his trained team of technicians.
- More than 2000+ people with acne and its scars treated.
- Our clientele includes actors, businessmen, politicians, models, and other celebrities from many fields.