8th Main Road, 390,
7th Cross Rd, BTM 2nd Stage,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
About Nail Surgery
Nail surgery is done when nails are grown abnormally in direction, size and shape. It is always better to go for a certified dermatologist who has previously performed surgeries for better looking of nails.
Nail Surgery ProcedureIt is surgical procedure only few dermatologists know how to operate and we are glad to have Dr Harish Prasad who has done many in grown nail surgeries. With his experience and expertise many patients have got their nail problems sorted out. We follow strict protocols while operating so the pain is minimum (local anasthasia is given) and recovery is speedy. Note: The operation/procedure needs to be done by the experienced dermatologist himself. Let's look at the FAQs:
Does nail surgery hurt?
Very less pain will be there, as the surgery is done under local anesthesia.
What is the cost of nail surgery
Depends on the number nails, Book an appointment with us to know more.
I am doubtful whether to go for nail surgery or not, please suggest me.
Consult our dermatologist and he'll clear all the doubts you have.
Will my nail be removed after the surgery?
Not in all cases. It depends on the case to case to whether nail should be removed or not.
I still have many doubts, what to do?
Contact us! (call or whatsapp or fill out form above)
WHY CHOOSE US
- Virtually painless treatment as local anesthesia will be given.
- 24/7 availability for aftercare.
- The procedure is done by an experienced dermatologist (Dr. Harish Prasad) and his team of technicians.
- More than 100+ nail surgeries done.
- We do surgery for all types of nail problems.
- Our clientele includes actors, businessmen, politicians, models, and other celebrities from many fields.