About Dark Circles Removal Treatment
The round darker shades that are developed under the eyes are generally called dark circles. Being real beauty spoilers, people want dark circles gone for good. Why the hell do they develop? Below are the causes:
Causes of Dark Circles
- Sleep disturbances
- Night shifts
- Constant exposure to laptops
- Atopic skin
- Thyroid conditions
- Refractive errors of the eye
- Frequent nasal congestion
- Unprescribed usage of Cosmetics
Though the list seems unending, we have got it treated whatever the reason may be. So what are the treatment types that we do at our clinic? Check below:
Treatment Methods of Dark Circles
- Chemical peels
- Laser Treatment
- Fillers Treatment
How many sessions are required for treatment of dark circles?
What is the duration of each session?
Can I go out in the sunlight right after the treatment?
Is Vitals dark circle reduction procedure safe?
Are medications give along with the treatment?
How shall I ensure the dark circles won't come back again.
Can I return to do my regular activities after a treatment session?
WHY CHOOSE US
- The advanced treatments like lasers and fillers are done for dark circles.
- Long-lasting results.
- 24/7 availability for aftercare.
- The procedure is done by an experienced dermatologist (Dr. Harish Prasad) and his trained team of technicians.
- More than 1000+ dark circles treated.
- Our clientele includes actors, businessmen, politicians, models, and other celebrities from many fields.
What Our Patients Say