Online consultation at vitals klinic can be done using Whatsapp video call as a medium of conversation. Before diving right into online consultation, read our rules and be prepared for the online consultation session.
Rules of online consultation and how to prepare yourself for best experience
- This is a paid service and you will get a consultation from a qualified dermatologist. You have to fill out the form below and our customer care executive will call you back and fix an online appointment.
- Come to a calm and decent place where there is no disturbance, whatsoever.
- Make sure you have good data speed (wifi / mobile network / LAN) and good amount of data pack to use for uninterrupted online interaction.
- Send all the previous medical reports and prescriptions for reference.
- Coordinate with our customer care executive before hand for any specific needs if any.
- Maximum time for online conversation is 10 mins. After which the charge of next session will automatically start.
- The consultation amount of first 10 mins needs to be prepaid. The details of which will be given to you by our customer care executive. The fees paid is of non refundable form.
Read the following declaimer before filling the form,
1. In view of the extraordinary circumstances prevailing
due to the Corona (CoVID-19) outbreak regular consultations are being suspended to ensure social isolation and contain spread of the outbreak, in line with the Government instructions. However, as an alternative, telephonic and online consultations are being offered.
2. Online consultation is based on an assessment of photos and is not a 100% replacement of personal physical examination.
3. This is only to tide over the period till the situation/restrictions improve, and patient is able to meet the doctor in person.
4. It is being given as a service and is entirely up to patient to accept it.The doctors will make their best effort to deliver quality care subject to limitations of the technology . It has to be understood that
the technology has limitations and 100% accuracy is not possible. If patients do not want this, they are at liberty to refuse. As soon as the corona situation improves, patients will need to comeback for a proper physical examination.
5. Please note that telephonic/Online consultation is not
a substitute for regular consultation. Doctor can proceed to help patients with alternative methods of consultation, only if the patient accepts these limitations.
6. Patients need to understand that doctors will not
accept any responsibility due to the limitations of the technology and hence not liable for any legal action. Patients will, by accepting the online consultation agrees to indemnify the doctors and the clinic from any future legal action.